Cetera Advisor Networks LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Relations Specialist
at Cetera Advisor Networks LLC
Position Title: Client Relations Specialist, Cetera Financial Group
What we need:
Cetera Financial Group is currently seeking a Client Relations Specialist for our company's office located in St. Cloud, MN. This is a unique opportunity to join our team to provide support for Cetera Investment Services financial advisors that are committed to the fee based advisory business model. The primary objective of the position is to drive growth of assets under management and net new assets on Cetera's advisory platforms through operational and sales support.
What you will do:
- Creating sales opportunities with top producers by making outbound calls daily as well as taking daily inbound calls
- Providing sales ideas, handling product questions, and communicating product information to advisors
- Providing quality customer service to internal and external customers by instilling value added service to the sales process.
- Providing product information and operational procedures to the advisors to ensure accuracy of the sales process.
- Answering calls efficiently to meet corporate metrics and service level agreements.
- Support new product or program roll-outs
- Become a subject matter expert on the Cetera Advisory platforms, including proposal tools, trading tools and performance tools.
- You must have FINRA Series 7 license or successful completion of examination within 6 months
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 years brokerage experience
- 1 year of MS Excel
Really catch our eye with:
- Bachelor's degree
- Finra Series 7
- Experience with Salesforce or other related CRM
- Marketing and/or sales experience
- Excellent telephone, written and verbal communication skills
What we give you in return:
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years.
About Cetera Financial Group
Cetera Financial Group® ("Cetera") is a leading network of independent retail broker-dealers empowering the delivery of objective financial advice to individuals, families and company retirement plans across the country through trusted financial advisors and financial institutions. Cetera is the second-largest independent financial advisor network in the nation by number of advisors, as well as a leading provider of retail services to the investment programs of banks and credit unions.
Through its multiple distinct firms, Cetera offers independent and institutions-based advisors the benefits of a large, established broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, while serving advisors and institutions in a way that is customized to their needs and aspirations. Advisor support resources offered through Cetera include award-winning wealth management and advisory platforms, comprehensive broker-dealer and registered investment adviser services, practice management support and innovative technology.
*"Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of retail independent broker-dealers encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors, Cetera Advisor Networks, Cetera Financial Institutions, Cetera Financial Specialists, First Allied Securities, The Legend Group and Summit Brokerage Services.
Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.