Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Recruitment and Staffing Specialist
at Volunteers of America
Match maker wanted ~ Matching people with work in Anoka County!
The Homestead at Anoka is seeking a Recruiter to fill evergreen and other positions that are available in our Senior Living Communities located in Anoka and Coon Rapids MN.
In addition to Recruitment, this role will be a back up to the Staffing Manager - you will be required to work every other weekend as the facility's clinical staffer.
Our ideal person will be organized, positive, friendly, quick to respond, approachable and self motivated. Experience with online posting, newspaper ads, social media at every level.
If you have that special nack for attracting and bringing candidates in to work we want to hear from you!
We offer top notch benefits, competitive pay and room to grow!
As a part of Volunteers of America, you will be part of an organization that is making a difference in the lives every day!
- Minimum of two-years experience in as an executive or healthcare recruiter.
- Meet deadlines under stressful conditions and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Communicate timely and effectively on regular scheduled times and unexpected requests.
- Maintain excellent attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations and pass post-offer drug test.
- Must pass background check
- Must possess computer skills of the types and at a level necessary to accomplish the job including ~ Microsoft office suite, online calendar, data base documentation. Other programs as needed.
- Telephone and email communication.
- Must be willing to work every other weekend.